AIM
z7xfla

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

LOL that would be Patrick's reaction if something like that happened. Might've been short and unoriginal but it was presented in the kind of way that caught me off guard.

Resident Evil 4 : ADITL Resident Evil 4 : ADITL

Nice one

I'm not done with RE4 yet, but I've killed Salvador many times. This is classic humor, turning a dark game into something happy. I'm never gonna look at him the same anymore.

So yeah, nice work.

Knuckles Adventure 9 Knuckles Adventure 9

Nice work

This is a movie I've been anticipating for a while. As the last guy said, excellent music selection. I swear the music in this series makes me get it for myself. Can't wait for the next (last) one.

In less than 30 minutes, you'll be finding out whether or not this'll get a portal award.

Heran-Bago responds:

About the music, same thing with me on some things. Like I'll seee a show and go, "I NEED that song!" Usually after doing that, the songs will wind up in something I make. This flash is a great example of that.

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

Surprised this game isn't scored higher. It's got an interesting concept that kept me hooked all the way through, even at that sadistic last level. I died so many times there that I knew it was the last level just from the difficulty alone.

The only reason I'm taking a half-point off is because the "G" mechanic felt more annoyingly difficult than cleverly challenging. Your timing really has to be spot-on in the areas where you need to use it.

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

lol nice one, even though i'm well aware it's april fools it still got me right at the point where i was starting to believe the game might actually be legit

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Wow...

Toughest game I've played on NG, can't believe I actually managed to beat it! I had to refer to the walkthrough too many times to count...

Oh, and nice music. ;)

Fishnet Fishnet

Nice!

Nice and original. Good use of effects and resources! I liked it!