AIM
z7xfla

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

LOL that would be Patrick's reaction if something like that happened. Might've been short and unoriginal but it was presented in the kind of way that caught me off guard.

Resident Evil 4 : ADITL Resident Evil 4 : ADITL

Nice one

I'm not done with RE4 yet, but I've killed Salvador many times. This is classic humor, turning a dark game into something happy. I'm never gonna look at him the same anymore.

So yeah, nice work.

Knuckles Adventure 9 Knuckles Adventure 9

Nice work

This is a movie I've been anticipating for a while. As the last guy said, excellent music selection. I swear the music in this series makes me get it for myself. Can't wait for the next (last) one.

In less than 30 minutes, you'll be finding out whether or not this'll get a portal award.

Heran-Bago responds:

About the music, same thing with me on some things. Like I'll seee a show and go, "I NEED that song!" Usually after doing that, the songs will wind up in something I make. This flash is a great example of that.

Tails and his GBA 2 Tails and his GBA 2

Nice one!

Good job with everything. This is an interesting series, make a third one! ^_^

I'd certainly like to see them traveling to more games.

RupeeClock responds:

I'd like that too actually. :P

Thanks!

FF Battle FF Battle

ROFL

Nice work, liked the graphics and everything (and the ending), keep it up. ^_^ Though I have one question. Was this really based on a true story?

This is one great movie, it's definitely inspired me in my own Flash work.

Rodneys Birthday Rodneys Birthday

ROFL!

That was great! Lookin' forward to more of your Flash!

I'm the voice actor for the dad BTW. :D

Mistasmijen responds:

hah yehp. thanks again.

LC: April Fooled LC: April Fooled

DAT SUKD!!!!!!!1111111

April Fools, actually that was really good! Great graphics, and I laughed at lots of the parts in the movie. Nice work, keep it up.

PULL MY FINGER!!!

mario all star adv 3 pr2 mario all star adv 3 pr2

Nice work!

Ok, ok, I'm aware that this is another Mario movie with references to The Matrix, DBZ, and ROTMK, but I actually found it quite enjoyable. The fight scenes were awesome, and I can tell that you went through some work to do all that animation and custom spriting. Keep it up!

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Great!

Nice story, graphics, and everything! I even laughed at some points, and this is supposed to be a serious story. IMO, this is about as good as your Bitey movies. Make more!

kenya 2 kenya 2

Fuck yeah!

People are entitled to their own opinions, but personally, I do NOT see how anyone could actually like that fuckin' Kenya movie. I mean, I like Weebl's work and all, I just hate Kenya. It's so disturbing! Thank you man! Thank you for finally making something to relieve me of my disturbance!

Oh yeah, I also hate those bastards who reviewed this movie saying "J00 |<1|_|_3|) T3|-| |<3|\|Y@!!!!!!!!!111111111 J00 \/\/1|_|_ |)13!!!!!!!!!11111111" Take a while to read some of them and look at how pathetic they are.